The Majors Law Firm, P.C. works closely with clients, accountants, trustees, executors and family members on Trust and Probate Administration matters. Our representation ranges from working with clients desiring to file a simple will with the Court, to complex trust and probate estate administrations. Our office can assist with the preparation of Estate Tax Returns, marshaling of estate assets, valuation of assets, probate litigation, and estate tax controversies before the Internal Revenue Service.
The Majors Law Firm, P.C. also works with out of state attorneys desiring to conduct an ancillary probate administration in the State of Wyoming.
Wyoming Family Office
The Majors Law Firm, P.C. can assist high net worth families with the formation and management of a Family Office in the State of Wyoming, for purposes of managing and administering family trusts and business entities. The Majors Law Firm, P.C. is able to offer the following services, as part of establishing and managing a Wyoming Family Office:
- Formation and administration of a Wyoming Private Family Trust Company.
- Wyoming Registered Agent.
- Wyoming Mailing Address.
- Wyoming Physical Address.
- Mail Forwarding.
- Wyoming Telephone Number.
- Wyoming Bank Account.
- Legal Counsel on the administration of family trusts and the family office.
- Officers, Directors, Managers or Agents.
- Physical Office Presence.
- Assistance with filing of Wyoming Annual Reports With the State of Wyoming.
- Assistance with the preparation of Annual Meeting Minutes and Resolutions for family Business Meetings.
- Use of a conference room for business and family meetings.
- Counseling and education of family members on the administration of family assets, family trusts and the family office.
- Tax and administrative advice.
- Coordinating with family advisors, tax professionals, investment managers and family legal counsel on the administration of the Wyoming Family Office.
Contact us today to learn more about the services we offer regarding establishing a Wyoming Family Office and to obtain a quote of the fee for our services.